My app Word Finder is now free on the App Store. Word Finder allows you to cheat at common word games such as Scrabble, Boggle, Letterpress as well as searching for anagrams and patterns (which is arguably its most useful feature because it makes cross word solving very easy).
My reasoning for making the app free is the following:
- Only a few people had downloaded the app and I care more about people using it and enjoying it rather than paying for it
- There is no iPad/Universal version and very few good apps (not games) are only on iPhone and paid for
- I’m keen to open source the app and develop an Android version
- By open sourcing it I will attract more attention and more people will use it and suggest new features
- It is not a major project compared to Keep Calm